What is Data
Data recovery involves an engineer accessing lost data on a cell phone, computer, tablet or other device through a variety of means. It can help in both criminal and civil investigations.
Can You Recover
Cell Phone Data?
Yes we can! Our team uses state of the art technology and tools to recover this type of data. No two cases are ever alike, so it's very important to make sure an expert is working on your case.
Do You Work With Computer Forensics?
Our team utilizes the most current and cutting-edge tools in the industry to gather lost data on computers for attorneys and private investigators. Find out what our team can do for you!
California State Bar (MCLE) Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Provider (Pending)
Training and Presentations
A Goldmine of Hidden Evidence
Computer & Cell phone Forensics
- This exciting workshop covers how information from a computer or cellphone may be recovered and used as evidence in court. Computer and cell phone surveillance discovery and software removal tools. How your case could be impacted. War stories and a Q & A session. Each participant will leave with a better understanding of digital evidence and how to use it to maximize their case result.
- Customize training to the subject audience.
- Provide a dynamic, memorable experience.
- Provide usable, relevant learning content.
- Give real-case examples.
- Audience retains the information.
- High satisfaction audience feedback ratings.
- Returning attendees.
A number of exciting workshops and presentations are being developed for the legal community. If you are a current MCLE provider looking for new content, please contact us. We are available for sub-contract training engagements onsite at your facility or abroad. Our trainers are dedicated, dynamic, experienced presenters and certified in their subject matter.
Contact us for more information.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE CASE REVIEW
We offer immediate, 24/7 assistance from our team of Digital Analysis.